Customers we help
- Bristol and surroundings
- Manufacturing SMEs
- Temporary assistance to help with capactiy
- Support of legacy software E.g. VB6
Guidance on areas unfamiliar to the business
- Introduction to TFS Build, Testing and Continuous integration
- Introduction to creating your own NuGet packages
- Junior Developers - see support for Software houses (above)
- Other SMEs wanting LOB software and databases
Why choose Prospero
Unique Selling Points:- USPs
Ready made modules - packages
- If Prospero already has a solution then this may greatly reduce costs of implementing solutions
- Adapt or configure existing packages to suit your particular needs
- If software is developed for other customers you may get new features for a modest cost
Reliable underlying technology which is known to many developers.
The Owner/Director Stephen has many years of experience in manufacturing, solving a whole host of problems with software interacting with people.
Low hanging fruit
After a review of your systems, our experience may lead us to suggest quick easy solutions with significant benefits.
Just as vanilla is a common ice-cream flavour, many problems you may currently experience would have common solutions which we may well have implemented before.
© 2019 - Prospero Software Ltd