We know what really works on the
- Simplicity: How to architect systems that are
scaleable and functional - but not complex.
- Security: Where hardware/software security
fits in and how to manage it.
- Performance: Systems that optimise response
time without compromising other system features.
- Legacy systems: Integration strategies, load
- Cross-platform: Tools and technologies to
minimise vendor dependence within and between
- Phases: Who needs to validate/test and how,
rollout strategies, continuous evolution etc.
- Open-source software: How best to use low-cost
software - and what it really costs.
- Network infrastructure: Resilience, VPNs,