IBM midrange systems
We help with all aspects of IBM
- Any range: ISeries (AS/400, AS400) , System/38
- Porting: complete rewrites to different
platfoms e.g. new Windows interface, new
- Rejuvenation: tools and techniques for
modernising old RPG and CL code.
- Logic mining: extracting valuable business
rules locked up in current code.
- California Software: Migration from legacy
extension products (Baby36, Baby400, Unibol36,
Unibol400, InfiniteIseries, Infinite36) to
- Performance analysis: fast but thorough
reviews and fixes for systems that are
- Partitioning: how to split older systems into
layers to make any rework easier.
- Web enablement: how to introduce a Web browser
interface and run the system on the Internet or
on your own network.
- Direct data serving: how to serve business
data directly from your system to new
applications on other platforms.
- Direct progam interfaces: how best to reuse
legacy RPG programs with new front-end
- Turnkey conversions: low-cost rewrites of
- System reviews: we review your applications to
evaluate migration/conversion options.
- Data conversions: simple tools to share or
migrate data between old and new
- Developer transition: how to acquire or evolve
any new developer skills you need.
- Transition strategies: where/how to run old
and new systems in parallel or go for 'big-bang'
- Java: Our particular speciality on IBM
midrange and other platforms.